1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

After the NEW Update

Discussion in 'Stock Trader Support' started by VinnySx, Mar 10, 2015.

1. VinnySx

VinnySx New Member Showcase

Hi
    After the new update with Stock Trader to fix the clitch with Yahoo, the side bar is not responding to Yahoo..

Vinny

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Have NO IDEA what "The Sidebar" means. You are going to have to be A LOT more specific.

3. VinnySx

Hi Bob
    The Sidebar for Stock Trader is not responding to the changing stocks its staying $0.00 staying black in color if you want Ill give you a logon for my site in private....

Vinny

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Stock Trader does not have a sidebar. There is a FORUM HOME sidebar BLOCK (if that is what you are talking about). There is also a [bd] widget framework render that can create widgets (creates the same widget as the FORUM HOME PAGE Block "Top Portfolios".

Is the Top Portfolio's Block what you are talking about? If so, manually run the CRON to rebuild the Top Portfolios (second image). If its NOT the block, then I will need a screent shot as Stock Trader doesn't have a SIDEBAR.

Selection_841.png

Selection_842.png

5. VinnySx

Hi Bob
    Crap Im sorry bud I think you are right!!! Darn I will look into this more THANK YOU for your help........ Have a cold one on me lol.....

Vinny

6. VinnySx

Hi Bob
    It was not Frame Works, it was Crons it needed to be run........ AGAIN
    THANK YOU
    Vinny

Bob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.