1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Add Items icon to Visitor Tabs, next to User Profile icon

Discussion in 'Showcase Suggestions' started by Ludachris, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Ludachris

Ludachris Active Member AMS Premium Showcase Premium

I'm starting to look toward a migration from 1.5 to 2.1 this spring/summer for our DSMtuners site. One thing I'd love to see to help make Showcase more integral to the site is the option to place an icon up next to the User Profile icon in the Visitor Tabs section that is dedicated to the user's Showcase content. Ideally, when you hover over it you'd see a list of their Items with links next to each item to Edit, Upload Photos, or Update the associated thread if there is one (which links to the reply form for the thread). Then below the items list you'd see a button to create a new item. I can create a mock-up if necessary.

This obviously makes way more sense for those of us using it as a "garage" for vehicles. The icon could be the Font Awesome automobile icon, but the admin could select a Font Awesome icon of their choice that is relevant to their forum. If you're using it for reviews or something where the item isn't a storage profile for something (like a vehicle) then it might not make sense - which is why I think the ability to enable/disable this feature would be ideal.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.