1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

As Designed 2 small Bugs

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by jörg, Jul 18, 2014.

1. jörg

jörg Member AMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

Hello Bob,

i have two small Problems.

1. If someone reply to a Comment, it will not show this Reply, in the sidebar-widget. ( And it will not count in the Comment-Stats on the Site. Sample: I have 2 Comments on a Item and 12 Replys - the Stats shows only the 2 Comments.

2. I have a Problem with the " Top Poster Widget". I have set in the Options all to 0, because i will not show the "Top Poster Comment Widget". But the setting will not work. We can see the Widget on all Sites.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

#1 is as designed as a reply to a comment is not a comment. The way it works is that it queries the comments table and sorts by comment date. Replies are not even in the table and have their own dates. I'd have to re design the block.

#2... pretty sure I fixed that in the last version. Which version are you running?

jörg likes this.
  3. jörg

Hello,

i use the latest version.

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Just to clarify, are you asking about the Top Contributors Sidebar block? And which one? There are multiple ones (Showcase Home, Categories, Member pages) they all have different settings. Its working for me, so maybe I fixed it in this upcoming version and just thought I fixed it in the last version.

5. jörg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.