1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Can't Fix [2.2.1] Template errors (Can't fix due to no native SVG support in core XF)

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by Stuart Wright, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Member Showcase

When using grid view and allowing the display of items without images:

upload_2014-9-27_18-40-26.png

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

I can't see the most important part, which is being hidden by the menu. Can you try and do a highlight/copy/past of that so I can see whats behind the menu. IIRC, this is a folder permissions issue. This is borrowed from XMG (making a thumb of the no image placeholder).

3. Bob

OK, I can reproduce with your SVG image. Do you happen to have a NON SVG version of that category logo? I'll chat with Chris to see why SVG images fail.

4. Bob

OK, just confirmed with Chris, there is no native support for resizing SVG images, so you will need to use a jpeg version for the category image until XF has native support for SVG. My guess is that XF 2.0 will support SVGs (I hope).

5. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Member Showcase

Gotcha - will do, thanks, Bob.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.