• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Showcase Category as Nav Tab

3rd angle

Showcase
Hi,

I am not sure if this has been suggested. Please feel free to merge, if so.

I have been using Resource Manager for quite of lot of things.. One of the best thing that has ever happened to RM was WaIndigo's addons for RM.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/resource-managers-by-waindigo.2744/

This has taken the RM to a new level..... however there are certain things lacking in RM.. which Showcase has... and i am sure with the new feature plans in Showcase.. i am sure to drop RM and go for showcase...

If only we can have this kind of tab manager... it will be really awesome. It is much more intuitive to manage the RM with Waindigo's addon. I think Xenreviews has it own tab manager too (i am not sure as i dont use it.. may be @alfa1 can share how the categories are arranged in Tabs)..

A case in example: the showcase category examples here are Vehicles and Aquariums... It would be much more better, in terms of UI/UX, if we can separate them under different tabs..

Kindly consider this request Bob...

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back