• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Pagination in the leaderboards (large pools)

dominic

Pick'em
I have a pool with 500 users. When you go to leaderboards the user list goes all on one page. This means you have to go down really far for the comments. I think adding another page for users after 50 lets say or after the users reach the bottom of the sidebar content. It would look better i feel. This is only an issue if you have a large userbase which i do. Also the ability to look up a user in the pool would be nice.

pickem.jpg

you get the idea. Have pages of users instead of all on one page because it scrolls forever

Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is something that NEEDS to be fixed IMO. Not sure yet on the best approach (since comments are also paginated). Its something that will be a high priority for this upcoming new version.

Great to hear Bob. My users love the add-on so far. But it would be more user friendly with this addition.

I now have around 2500 users in my pool Bob lol. This causes long loading, even for me (2-3 seconds) because it has to load every user. Pages would decrease this significantly

-UPDATE

Its not possible to have 2 sets of paginated results on the same page., so it looks like I'll have to move COMMENTS to its own TAB (which will be its own rendered page) as well as the weekly results (which is currently in a tab container, not its own rendered page).

I'll probably still be able to include SOME Comments on the initial page (top x most recent comments), however, the full paginated comments section is going to HAVE to be its own ACTION (which means its own page) (same with the weekly results for the current week).

Last edited:
Starting with Pickem 1.4.0 Beta 1, the Overall Standings Listing and Week Results Listing are paginated (default setting is 25 users per page with a max of 100 users per page).

Back