• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Clickable links in item comments replies

Dadparvar

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hi,

It seems comments of items doesn't change a URL to clickable link and doesn't change it to its title.

Am I right? Or something is wrong with my showcase?

If its true, will this be implemented in future?

Thanks

Upvote 0
I don't know why the link in my comment here in my showcase is not clickable.
Any idea please?

I don't know why the link in my comment here in my showcase is not clickable.
Any idea please?
That is not a Comment, that is a Comment REPLY (which are limited on functionality).

EDIT: Comment Replies DO parse BBCODE, however, you have to manually enter the BBCODE as the input is just a text box (not the Rich Text Editor).

I edited my post...

EDIT
: Comment Replies DO parse BBCODE, however, you have to manually enter the BBCODE as the input is just a text box (not the Rich Text Editor).

you can edit your reply and wrap it with the correct bbcode
HTML:
[url]http://localhost/XF-Dev/index.php?showcase/1969-boss-302-mustang.26/[/url]

That's right. Just worked. Thanks
But Most of users can't use bbcodes, cause they are lawyers, and not working with sites a lot.
Now I'll add a guide to our FAQ but hope to it changes it automatically as users send without bbcode, in future updates.

Thanks for your attention

Back